View Single Post
Old 22-03-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
She’s okay but after months of cheonging, I have not encountered a ML with better gfe than Nina.

I think I’m ready to retire from cheonging. Especially after Nina RTC. Which would be quite soon if she can’t settle her work permit problem.
I know how you feel, bro. I always have a great time with Nina, have struck up quite a rapport with her and seldom get the same GFE with others. Missing her since she left, hope she can sort out her work permit. Would be really sad if she can't come back. The current occupant of her unit will be leaving tail-end of next week, so that gives me some hope... Had previously visited her in her previous time here and sure enough, she is back at Nina's place for this stint.