View Single Post
Old 22-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
giantlittle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

This morning I took a slot from Seduction with Chelsea. It was a total mind blowing experience for me. She was very shy at first, but as we ice break by chit chatting, she is very cute.

Face: 8/10 the same as the give photo. She is very cute to me. She seems like my long lost gf. Haha.
Body: 8/10 Her boobs is natural and big. Firm type, not those big and saggy. Not fat and not skinny body. It is just nice. Her assets suit her body frame well.
Bbbj: 9/10 she is very patience and hardworking. She will not stop unless you ask her to do so. her voice, smile and her eyes is enough to make the whole bbbj experience to be very good.
Fj: 9/10 She is ok to do in any position and can accommodate to my request.
No matter which position, she will do her best. Not those loud moan lady.
GFE: 10/10 This is the part which makes me feel like going back to find her again and again. She seems to be like a long lost GF, talkative, playful and very cute. My mind if full of her now.
RTF: very likely!

Overall experience: 10/10 From OKT to Gals.

This is just my point of view. But over all seduction bro is very trust-able and very patience. He took his time to explain to me and recommend me their gals. Thank you bro. Will visit again soon.