View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
FR for candy from Galaxy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...5#post23169885

OKT: fast reply and friendly

Look: abit tan as compared to pic but still fairer than normal thai, got baby fats on the cheeks very sweet and cute looking. Right amt of meat at the right place.

Boobs: natural C I think or B+ nice to grab

FJ: showered alone can only fit 1 person. Dry myself n wait for her. She straight away went for BBBJ until I say stop, capped on and cowgirl til she tired. The view of her boobs is amazing, grab it while she ride on me. Swap over to missionary n there goes my first shot. Bath again n rest for 2nd shot. In between got cuddles, she smells good those fruity smell. She will feel ticklish n push u away n laugh. I asked her if she allow kiss, she ok with it. As the kissing session went on, both of us got horny and went full on frenching but still the gentle type of french. Pls be gentle with her. Her pussy wet alr, faster capped on and less than 5mins 2nd shot gone. Bath n still got time, continue to smell her til time up.

GFE: she may look abit shy at the beginning, once icebreak I had a good time with her.

Rtf: while writing this FR, my dick hard again. Confirm need to rtf again.
RTF candy from galaxy
She remembers me, after shower straight away action starts. Same as before but more gfe this time.

Will RTF before she leaves.