View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Kelly from TRL.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=979374

Easy booking. Discreet entry into hotel. Small towels not ideal.

Kelly is 28 and from Phuket. Freelances there. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. Mysterious look in her eyes. Pretty face. Nice smile. I was really impressed. Not sure if the Okt named her Kelly (not her real name) on purpose but she looks a lot like Kelly Piquet.

She has a great body. Nice boobs with small perky nipples. Nice round ass. Small waist. Soft skin. Very very womanly. It's been said in other FR; you can't really tell she's a LB. Unless you do a close up on her pussy...

After shower started with a long catbath before going down. One of the best BJ I ever had. DT, tongue swirling, Sucking, licking, balls, shaft. All there. Really 11/10.

Was curious about her pussy so gave her a short lick. It looks different I must say. Still can't wrap my head around it really. Have to see to understand. Seems to be sensitive though because I got good response. Sounded genuine.

Proceeded to cap and fucked her missionary. Feels exactly like the real thing. Maybe a bit less grip. And needs lube. Can take long and deep pounding. Lots of moaning and frenching.

Afterwards chatted for half an hour before she started round two. Very very long BJ. Really OMG material. She then rode me cowgirl. First on her knees, then squatted. Again feels totally normal. Finished doggy which was also very good.

Afterwards again chatted for 15 minutes before I showered and left. Overall 8.5 out of 10. She is pretty, chatty, friendly, has a great body, gives a good catbath, frenches very nicely, fucks in any position requested. But her BJ stands really out. Best of the best!