View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of
Re: How many times you have sex with your partner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
I use to have sex with my partner almost every time we see each other. She use to give blowjobs in the car, sex a few times a day, cum in pussy, cum in mouth, then after marriage, it went from few times a week, to once a week, once every two weeks, once every 3 weeks and some times once a month.

Usually this happens after child birth. The focus, the energy will be on the child. At the end of the day, your partner will not have the energy or mood for you.

To men out there who are facing this, you are not alone.
Yeah. We are not alone. B4 marriage fuck like rabbit daily. After marriage still ok. After kids getting lesser. Tried many ways to spice thing up but alway the same reasons - tired, no mood, sick, headache, giddy, aunty visit, ulcer, sore throat. U will feel like you are stupid to even ask and accept the same lame excuses.

Things got better abt 2 years ago and suddenly died down again. Last sex maybe 1.5yrs ago. Am lucky to be able to outsource with ML or FB. But still feel quite a failure to pcc in the toilet every now and then. Wtf life is this in SG?