View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

The photo abt 80% for the face but the build and hair resembles her. Can't complain. She is smiley and cheerful. Maybe because still fresh and early in the day.

Allowed painting and light fingering. BBBJ was good. First shot CIM. Second one, FJ in missionary and reverse cowgirl (i was lazy ... haha). Now regret, should have asked her to do normal cowgirl, then can see those boobies bouncing.

She understands english well enough. Which was fine with me, today just wanted to bonk and then get comfy.

She was very hard-working and got me finished both shots within 1 hr. Rest of the time, just laze and cuddle.

Best value-for-money bonk, 140/2/90 and the girl+service exceed expectations. Absolutely not so-so at all. At this rate, she definitely deserved her tips. And shes none other than Liza from Seduction.