View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Thanks for those who suggested for my foot massage, i upped you with my modest points.

Just to report back. I picked Wangf3i cos i thought i could kill 2 birds with a body massage with ML that is on my list. Unfortunately for me, they were not available as one on MC and one RTC for holiday.

I proceeded anyway with WF since i really needed foot massage. Let the boss choose for me whoever available. It was full and i had to wait even. But a pretty lady came, to my pleasant surprise. filipina, her number 36. I can recommend as her massage is good. I asked if she did body massage, she said she can also. And told me they have a lot of thai and chinese too. So maybe she doesn't provide additional service. I probably will find out next time. Cute face, nice body, good massage skill.

----

Since i didn't get my body massage yet, decided to see what else on my list to try.

Port: B0rneo city w3llness
ML: 7 - M0m0
Face: 7 with a nice smile
Body: 6 normal, tanned skin
Height: 173, included her height cos surprised me as she's slightly taller than me
Boob: A - not for boob lovers, too small for her body
Pussy: not bad, shaved
DFK: on point
DATY: didn't descend
HJ: didn't try
BBBJ: good with variety
FJ: very nice
RTF: sure
Disclaimer: my experience may differ from yours

I had my doubt when she walked in, cos of her height, if she was a trans. luckily not. Once she warms up, she's actually quite nice to chit chat with even though her english isn't very good. but she does try to make conversation and she actually also say she likes to talk.

But maybe because of the talking, she lose a bit of focus on the massage, which was just okay to begin with. Best part was when she use her knee on my back.

Flipped around, asked if i wanted service. I ask got what option, i was surprised when she said everything. quote hj 150, bbbj 250, i actually chose bbbj and ask to discount to 200 which she agree. then she offer full for 300. my small brain took over and forgot to discount. i think she will willing to go down to 250 if i ask.

but oh well. she said she go out wash herself first, i thought she meant me and i got up. then we both laugh. she came back, undress, ask her to do it sexy, she laugh say dunno how. then lie down beside me, straight away her lips attack my face, neck, ear, then my mouth. Dfk kaw kaw as we hug each other tight like long lost lover. then proceed to bbbj which was quite good, and she let me play with her ass and stick my fingers in her Y. she got wet really fast as she blow me and i finger fck her, felt like flooded in there. i'm surprised she didnt come or maybe she did.

we continue like this for quite a while. she didn't stop bj until i said, i want to fck you now. then she take cd, cap me, dfk and led me on top. she quite skillful. (i saw her phone wallpaper got pics of 2 kids, maybe it's hers.) So maybe she gave birth before, but can't tell. she squeeze on my dick really well, never let go, so it felt tight always. mish position, she will use her legs to play around on my legs, she know how to make me cum, and as i come she know how to hold me tight. felt really good fcking her.

after that she complimented me on my skill and say i very good. probably just to flatter me but still it felt genuine. cleaned me up with wet wipe and gave me her w/a.

satisfied as i left. wasn't expecting a nice afternoon fck.