View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubic View Post
Happened to me. My ML told me no need to go visit her so often.

I just can’t stand the thought of her offering extras to others who visit her. But this is the scene, we just have to swallow the hard pill.
When you chose to have a so called relationship with a ML, you should know very well what will be the issues that will give you heartache and insomnia.
When you text her, she takes hours to reply, when you call her, she cuts you off to let you know she's at work. Worst, on her off days, she tells you she needs to meet her BFF and not you, then you stalk her and find out she's out with some rich and good looking clients.