Pussy: shave, pretty and tight
DFK: great, have to careful not to bump teeth
DATY: dined and slurpped
BBBJ: willing in the middle of fcking
HJ: didn't try
FJ: she can play, no, she came to play
GFE: very high
WIR: don't mind to put her in rotation

i thought she pure local kueyteow, but she mix with dusun. so my search for pure continues on bukugula. of course, on paper, i wouldn't have picked her based on physical looks. but i must admit, once get to know her, she is quite fckable.

picked her from lobby, thought i just want to get it over with. but once we sat down, she very easy to chit chat. was able to make her laugh quite early and that really broke the ice. she immediately became comfortable and open up more. we chat for about half hour then i say i go shower i just arrived.

after shower, sat down, chat again for a bit, we sitting very close, arms touching, felt like if i put my arm around her shoulder she won't reject. but instead, i just say, main. wanted to remove her jeans right there, she led me to the bed. start with dfk, my first experience so have to be careful or will knock teeth. it wasn't so bad actually once you know how to do.

at this point can tell she very excited and horny, and said last time she had sex was end last year. she wearing a top showing off mid riff, went there first, remove her jeans and underwear. dfk again as i reach into her shirt. she unhook her bra and i pull everything off. she also remove whatever i was wearing while our mouth still connected. this definitely gfe kawkaw.

finally we both naked, finger her until she very wet. then she ask if i use cd, i said i can. she said can i do without, and kept asking many times can i control myself. i very confident i can. cos she dont like cd, make her skin pain. seeing as she haven't had sex for a while, i dive in. very tight. have to penetrate slowly.

really felt like fcking with gf. she also very horny getting pounded. whatever position she will do. fck for like 20min, ask her to blow me. no hesitation cos she needed a break also from fcking. ask her to kneel on floor, she go down. after a while i sat on the couch, and pull her head to me again. after bj, put her lying down, pump from behind until i came all over her ass.

cleaned up. wash. offered her dunkindonut. chat some more. until she left before midnight cos meeting her friend very early next morning. whole action lasted for more than 30min. i also tired. didn't ask for second session, which maybe she will be willing.
how much is the damage bro