View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
A bro told me he sponsored his ml to be a shareholder of a new spa and later he found out another guy also sponsor the same lady. He gets very upset knowing the lady 一脚倆船。
Ml always take advantage of guys falling for them. Who knows she got more lovers besides the two..
A lot of bros got cheated but they just felt embarrassed to tell their experienced.
When a guy wants to drink milk, why bring the cow home?
While I agree there might be some real gems among the ML, most of them just want to make more money, so, trying to woo them is close to impossible. In the case about 一脚踩两船,it's what that bro know, maybe she has a fleet of more than 10 vessels.