View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 0
Nigelq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNigelq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNigelq is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: High end massage with special recommendations

There is this super classy Spa in CBD area where I thought is always clean. Didnt make any booking and went ahead, was assigned to a tall and sexy viet lady. Boy, did I not find a gem. Her massage has a lot of strength. It is a legit massage where I had a good night sleep and still feeling the good type of sore and numbness the next day. If you are into that type of massage, she’s the one you should go to. My favourite part is that I have finally found someone that knows how and dare to twist my head to crack my neck.

For the extra, she started teasing my balls and my rod while I was lying face down. It was not really fully fledged HDLY but it felt good. She also was pressing the perineum and the veins on the balls which was somewhat like baoyang kinda massage which was nice too. She continued to do that after I have lied face up and started playing my rod. Roaming was only allowed outside the polo tee initially. However, after a little bit of persuasion and an agreed small token of tip, my hand was allowed inside the tee. Wow super soft natural B Cup boobs, she let me sucked them like a baby, soon after I erupted. Interested bros can PM me.