View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 9
Edisonoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdisonoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
Yes I did feel awkward when I went to my usual MP and dunno why that day, I just felt like doing lucky draw so never book my normal ML.

Went in and oh, tio one I had before. She was nice, chatty but figure not as good as my usual ML. So I requested for happy ending first and she was ok sure! My usual ML came in later and since its a curtain joint, obviously they were telling each other I was there but no animosity. Just giggles from both of them. After 60mins massage, I will usually ask for second hj from my ML so this current one asked, "you want second round?" I said no coz I really was finding it hard to be turned on by her. Right away, she told my usual ML and both giggled.

Otw out, I walked past my usual ML who was massaging another guy and I squeezed her butt while she pretended to trip me with her leg stuck out. Laughed and left.
you are naughty bro hahaha. But sometimes if already have chemistry better to book with same girl . I choose no wasting money to try other food for what food idk the taste hahaha