View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuh1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Minty🌸

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Minty

Looks : Personally I think she looks even better irl, she has those vixen eyes but yet when she smile she looks really cute and sweet. Greeted me in a hot bodycon dress and she really looks like a 10/10 chiobu from the club

Body : Slim and hot, can tell that she works out so her body looks really tight. Natural B cup that feels just nice to grope, honestly I prefer bigger ones but hers feels just right for her body

BBBJ : Really sensual, gets you into the mood with slow strokes and she will use her saliva plus your pre cum to slowly lube it up, looks and feels damn steamy. CIM was a 10/10

FJ : Can tell shes really enjoying it and cumming a few times, with lots of passionate kisses and moans. Enjoyed multiple positions with her, was more than happy to let me lead and choose the positions that I like, felt like we were exploring each other as FWBs

GFE : Really sweet and bubbly girl, feels like a thai girl friend thats just happy to be by your side and enjoys your company. Really will get KC if shes your type HAHA plus she will check if you are okay and takes good care of you, didnt feel transactional at all

RTF : Want to try other babes but still yes have to experience her sweet thai GFE again :")