View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
geylangpom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeylangpom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
sorry if it sounds offensive but i am not sure if he is lucky or not. Taking care of a child at this age is not easy. Imagine when the child is 3-4 years old when the child is full of energy running around, would he has such energy? Also infant care fees can be about 1K a month. Cost of living and energy can put a person down at this age.
that's what he feels now. the part of having to take care of kid when he should be at the age of having grandchildren. but fortunately, even though his wife was still young, she was very independent and able to take care of the kid. So my uncle just worked as normal when he wasn't married. but sometimes it can also be a positive side, in his old age he has entertainment at home with his small kid. because all his other children are married so my uncle often says he is lonely. and he is a family man type. he is happy like this rather than wandering outside to fill his loneliness.