Old 29-04-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
psychogeorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Mistress Su is super beautiful and elegant. More importantly, she is far from a one trick pony. Yes, many go to her for feet fetish because she has gorgeous feet and legs; however, she is also very well versed in other forms of play.

She is skilled in anal play and is very good at reading her sub. I have sessioned with her multiple times and she can always bring me to anal orgasm multiple times within session. Aside from that she is also very capable of impact play with or without implements. She can go about it in a playful or strict manner. All comes down to your communication with her. For those seeking something more extreme, she is very skilled at scat play. She is one of the very few Mistresses who can give a brown shower almost any time of day.

My favourite aspect of her style of play is that she is open and very willing to try. Plus, she has the ability to blend playfulness, sensuality, strict and sadistic together. Most importantly, is for any sub approaching her to be very open and clear in your communication. Over time and multiple sessions, with more rapport and chemistry it will get even better each time. That's also the reason why I always make an effort to see her when she visits Singapore. Hope this helps.