View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
cmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Irene - Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 with the typical CFM looks with sultry eyes. Features are sharp and smooth.

Body: 9/10 Good fit for her height. Didnt really count or bother cos i was busy caressing, licking her all over. We are 2 horny fucks!

Pussy: 8.5/10 tight and shaved

Boobs: 8.5/10. Natural b. Soft and tender and nice nipples for my tongue to flick. Sucked them really hard when missionary...her moan levels can bring down the roof lor lol...

Frenching: 9/10 gao gao machiam long lost lover who came back from the dead. This one need no initate.

BBBJ: 9/10 Good skills ball licking and suction. Sloppy and wet.

FJ: Flexible body which can accomodate to many positions. Light enough for me to carry fuck and finished whilst whacking her hard in missionary and feasting on her boobs at the same time. I just unloaded a real fair bit of cum.

GFE: nice and accomodating in all ways. Simple massage, plenty of cuddling and tender kisses and sometimes ferocious frenching. All in, she dispelled the commerical feel.

RTF: yes