View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Lina of X-Factor

Very hard to book FL. Read a couple of gd FRs on her and really wanted to book her to experience the ultimate natural Ds
Looks: Welcoming smile and looks like a shorter Arianna Grande with boobs as she did a high ponytail... like mid 20s at about 148ish height. She was in her loose tank top and can already see her firm boobs which framed the tank tops nicely ...
Boobs: Natural firm Ds ... OMG! The best natural Ds I have ever experienced. Small raisin nips
Body: Thai Tan which looks like the kind of tan Arianna Grande has and rather slender and toned body. Nice bubble butt with body art inked on her left thigh.
French: Yes... Like the sensual type of french ... minimal tongue action but the feel is there
BBBJ: Decent suction and patient with the BBBJ. Did 69 as usual and she sure does enjoy the painting ...
FJ: She right away knew I was there for her boobs and offered her nips and thereafter did a boob face wash... Started round 1 with cowgirl then bedside lotus position...as she was wet and I was already very hight ... I came shortly on her belly...frenched all the way while doing the deed... Washed up and napped for a while cuddling her. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples ... painted her and she got high and messed my hair in ecstasy. Started with missionary... had a couple positions and moved to her cowgirl and came shortly. Oh she was wet ...
GFE: Yes....Like the neighbor's young and slutty daughter who keeps flirting with you by revealing her cleavage to tease you every now and then. And then one day you pounce on her to make her regret....
RTF: When vitamins permits...