View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gerd87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Nana from FoxyThai. 01/05/2024 @ 1:30pm.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=968020

Booked Nana for 2 hours slot. 2 satisfying shots fired and a nice massage in between shots.

First of all, will like to thank OKT for the prompt replies and accommodating. My fault for arriving late due to my work arrangements and OKT flexible enough to push the timing half an hour later as it doesnt clash with Nana's next booking.

This is an RTF session and all I can say is Nana's service never drops since the first time I saw her back in Dec. In fact, her GFE goes even higher now.

Once enter the room, she immediately gave me a hug and deep frenching like long lost lovers. Proceed to shower which was SOP.

Nana loves for her pointy nipples to be sucked, and her abalone to be painted and fingered. Very² responsive with painting and fingering.

Nana might not be the prettiest MILF but at the same time not the type that u will reject. A cup boobs, not for boob lovers. But I rather savour on natural boobs than enhanced ones. What she slacks in the boobs department, she makes it up with her nice perky ass and awesome service.

Nana is accommodating to any positions u can imagine and want. She's super horny and her juice doesn't seems to run out. She's already wet from the start when I was sucking on her pointy nipples.

Her highlights are her AR and doggy position. Ego booster for men when you see her grabbing the bedsheets and moaning with her perky ass looking at u.

Anyone looking for young early 20s girl with big boobs, might want to pass on her. But if u looking for great and awesome service, where u go out of the room a happy and satisfying man, then she will confirm plus chop give it to u