View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 1
Delta4381 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDelta4381 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Honest FR for YY@Central, thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for the contact (SYT thread appears to be gone so posting here instead):

Looks are decent, good figure. Can speak decent Chinese for a Viet, won't have much issues communicating.

Massage is also decent, surprisingly good amount of strength. Was actually pretty short relative to what the other MLs do in this joint (usually >30minutes of massage first), so action began shortly after. Not complaining, not there for massage anyway.

Got frenching (YMMV), and she is quite sensitive. Accommodating and responsive to painting as well. Overall action was good and she was squirming throughout, no complaints there.

Some minor areas for improvement which can make it less commercial feeling(which I'll just attribute to her being new):
- Phone wasn't on silent at the beginning, loud ringtone and checked it a couple times near the start
- Didn't check if I wanted to use oil (I generally don't like it); was face down and she was using it before I could react
- Very minor, but expected me to put on rubber myself and just handed me tissues to cleanup myself afterwards.

Some of the above might sound nitpicky, and yes it's a pump-and-go shop and I understand they're definitely not obliged to do any of the above or have exceptionally good GFE; but bear in mind I'm using the other MLs in the same joint (and other nearby joints) as a benchmark and they do pay attention to all these. I'm sure these are areas that can be improved over time.

Still worth a shot if anyone wants to try a 18+ SYT. Thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for the recommendation (I'm not at liberty to provide the contact, so won't respond to PMs).