View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: D I O R 🌟Celebrity Lookalike🌟 🇯🇵JAP Looking🇯🇵 🍈32D🍈 🍑Perky Ass🍑 💯 Natural

A lot of luck involved for my meetup with Dior just now. Yesterday thought wouldn't be able to try her so tried to book another girl (Girl 1) but kena a cockanathan OKT. Msged another girl (Girl 2) yesterday but no reply. Was going to msg yet another girl (Girl 3) today after lunch when I saw Dior's msg saying OK. Actually Girl 2 also msged back a bit earlier but I saw Dior's reply first. So really is should meet means will meet. Hahahahaha.

We chatted a bit before I hugged her in the room. She said, "need so eager ma?" I said, "u pretty so I eager lor." She joked, "pretty must leave review ah." I replied in all seriousness that I leave reviews for all my girls. She asked for my SBF ID. When I told her I'm me, she seemed shock. For a moment I thought she might throw me out of the room because I had talked so much nonsense in SBF maybe offended her friends or what. Luckily we ended up naked in the bathroom instead

I'm a plain vanilla guy, so we started with her sucking my tasteless cock She said no taste is good. I liked the way she sucked me. It felt good. Would have preferred to enjoy it for longer but the dick has been getting more and more uncooperative in recent months and I wanted a good fuck so I got her to cap me and, , it was a good fuck indeed! I enjoyed looking at her face when doing her missionary, I enjoyed looking at her soft white boobs when she was riding me, and it was absolutely like JAV when we doggie on the chair in front of the wall mirror. She said she was a little embarrassed seeing herself in the mirror like that We finished on the bed and I was sweating all over. She gently wiped me dry with a towel which was pleasant of her. We laid on the bed and chatted. She suggested 3 or 4P with her friends next time. I said 3/4P I will be very tired leh. "Don't worry, we'll all be servicing you. You no need to be tired." I guess maybe I should try it for my retirement fuck?

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?