View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3003 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Amazing pair of natural tits wasted on an ML with terrible service

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaehyung View Post
There's a chain of shops @ Little India area owned by the same boss, frequently advertised with standard $150 full package, actively advertised on Wechat @ FB. Bros who know will know.

I've patronized a few ladies from this chain, and their service has always been quite satisfactory, especially the supposed F cupper shared in the AR thread.

This shop has a rather new lady with huge tits, named after a particular flower. In person she looks a good solid 7.5, and she had the softest breasts I've ever touched, definitely natural. Physique wise, all was good.

But Jesus Christ her attitude was fucking rubbish. Wanted money upfront before service and I know that's a big red flag but I still went on ahead. I laid down stomach first like always and that took her by surprise, that I wanted a massage first. So she played her best rendition of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony on my body, maybe 2 minutes on my back, 2 minutes on my legs, and then she uttered the infamous words 'flip over'

She immediately gave that weird tongue-flicking motion on my rod for about 30 seconds and to be honest it sucked. She had her lips wrapped around my cock just once, for one pump, and thats all the foreplay.

With tits like that. you'd expect at least some B2B rubbing, but this lady wanted to go straight into the action. She wasn't even going to remove her dress. I asked her if she could do some rubbing of her breasts across my body, and she quoted me $50 for it. Her tits were too amazing and since this was essentially a fuck shop I thought we could spend more time on the actual sexual stuff instead. So I stupidly paid and guess what, it didn't even last two minutes.

Onto the deed, she asked me if I wanted her on top, which I responded with a definite yes to see those tits bouncing. Low and behold, after 30 seconds on top, she asked to switch. Then why bother asking if i wanted her on top?

A minute after switching to Missionary, she asked if i was going to cum. I said no, and she told me to hurry LOL. From that point, I just decided to completely ignore her. Intentionally slowing down when I was close. Even leaned forward to shut her mouth up with my shoulder. Did that for about 10 minutes and let it all out. It was the worst ejaculation I ever had. I left in 32 minutes.

Wondering if any bros have tried before and had the same experience. Can't believe I let myself get chopped like that. Should have been an ass man instead of a tits man. Apologies if this isn't the place to rant.
Share who that lady is? With pics else how we know?