Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
yesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Mila SNS

Face: 10/10
She look better in real person. Long dye hair, young and super South America exotic and beautiful look.

Body: 10/10
Her body is one of the best I've seen. Normal height with super slim toned and tight waist with tanned beach skin complexion. The ass was nicely shapely too.

Boobs: 10/10
She has a huge and firm boobs that looks very sexy and matching on her body frame. Nipple were easily erected when she was aroused.

Frenching: 10/10
Strong and aggressive, very powerful tongue sucking type with deep frenching throughout the session.

Pussy: 10/10
Clean shaven. Sensitive with no smell. It was tasty. She would arch and gyrate her hips when I paint her pussy, gave out soft moans which feels very erotic. Despite being aroused easily, she seems to enjoy painting the most and can handle prolonged painting.

BBBJ: 10/10
She was very hardworking and had spend quite a long time BBBJ me. She started off with lot of lickings, starting from my balls, to the shaft and to the tips. She had a very skillful use of her tongue alternating between twirling and licking. Lots of slurpy sounds while sucking with more twirling and licking mixed in.

FJ: 10/10
She is open to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Not shy to express her pleasure when you hit the right spots. She’s submissive so feel free to take control as you please. Great moaning too.

GFE: 10/10
Just like doing with GF for the first time, some shyness but can feel the hunger for sex. KC level very high too. Giving me lot of pamper, not a time watcher.

Overall and enjoyable session with a beautiful girl with very nice body.

Thanks SNS