Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Mila South American lady from SNS

She has long dye hair with a sharp face eyes big, small lips. Damn alluring, young, sexy, confident and beautiful looks.

Petite body frame and dark skin tone. She smell good with nice smooth skin. Nice slim curvy toned tight body with some tattoo and a super bouncy big boobs. The ass was sexy, meaty and perky.

We immediately get to business. Stripped and waited for her to join me. Shower was pretty SOP, like to tease and auto roam abit here and there. Dry myself and wait for her on the bed and we started the frenching.

Frenching with her was a great pleasure. The passion it brings out during the session is so nice like making real love not commercial. Just thinking back about holding her tight and frenching her getting me excited again.

Bbbj was good, no teeth felt against my 2IC. Great suction and motion, she dominates me pushes me down on the bed to go down hard and deep into my cock with good pace. It was so sloppy so wet and i feel very good and sensual.

Then it’s my turn to pleasure her. Immediately went south and attack! I proceed to lick her boobs and touching her already wet pussy. Pussy was clean shaven and odourless. Her reaction when aroused feels natural and she would move her body in unison when I slowly paint and lick her clit .

I cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start out love making session with cowgirl, doggy and end with missionary. Her stamina, reflex and reaction was good. The movement was full of up and down, slow and fast and furious action. In the last missionary position, she will hooked one leg, seeing her tossing her head, then the other leg. speed bump felt great seeing her pushing against the wall with one hand and another grabbing bedsheets. Her moaning was good and soon i unload all inside the condom.

The GFE was good and the session was unforgettable. She gave the feeling got wanting people to take good care of her and the love making was like with my young mistress.

Sign off,
Adam