View Single Post
Old 31-01-2008, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 20
Compass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reputation system update

I agree wif Bro Hugo.

I mean.. does the points mean you get lower price on FLs n pros?

But I do noe some frens n buddies here who treasure it like their lives. They feel it's a mark of their seniority.

And I do have one suggestion, is it possible for a person wif multiple accounts to be limited to one rep boost or deduction per month? I mean, can the server tell it's the same IP address that boosted or deducted points from a certain samster?

Or better yet.. just make the person who upped or downed ur rep known only to you. That way, it might make ppl refrain from anyhow deducting ppl's rep points.. and also let those who got upped, know de exact id of those.. so as to return favour.. if they so see fit.. or just to say thanx in a pm.

Hope this can be considered... I mean.. almost all are grown-ups here rite? Can take the reality of ppl not liking ur post and zapping you, rite? (hopefully sol la)

Laterz all... thnx for reading my suggestion.