View Single Post
Old 15-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PIERCE HAREM - JAYMI, RubbinG yr Dick all over her flawless Skin (Pic AvaiL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
No l'm not an okt, and i have never really created a thread before, however, just doing pierce a favour by creating a new thread for the the latest squeeze in the house - Jaymi - because she is just that good - and i got first blood.

Prologue:Addiction to new blood

I find new blood really good for 2 reasons:

One, their fresh off the oven and usually very eager to please and still have alot of energy left.

Two, they know that first impressions are important and therefore will do anything to please to ensure business continuity.

Keeping that in mind moving on to Jaymi.

Jaymi is the type of slightly meaty girl with the meat located in all the right areas: eg on her tits, on her ass, on the curves, so when you are slamming your little brother home, at least you don't get bone on bone contact.

First impressions were, nice tittles, which of course i showered with some attention with a few well placed squeezes :P, nothing like a few squeezes of the tits and a cup of coffee to start the day.

Bath was nice, she loves to give you a nice tit fuck and her tits are just the right size for it, not huge and disgusting but nice and well endowed.

In no time i was drumming up a beat with my dick on her tits, slap slap slap using my dick, heeeee hawww.

Proceeded to the bedroom where she likes to run her fingers lightly over me oooo, reminded me of those cat bath types but nicely done as well.

While she sucked on my nipples, i fingered the nape of her neck behind her ears, flicked through her very well maintained and nice smooth soft hair, but i stopped short of fingering her as alot of times you injure the girls because you finger them so i didn't want that to happen as she is too nice.

Commenced blowjob, this vacuum cleaner can really suck, not just the boring bobble up and down repetitive motion but a panaroma of 180 degree rapid rotation, rapid tongue motion on your dick head, balls licking, if there was ever the god of tongues this woman would win hands down.

45mins later after non stop suction i was preparing to cum, so i wanted to do a COF naturally since she has a smooth, flawless complexion on her face .

She required some persuasion before she was willing to undertake a COF but once she did, it was a priceless pleasurable experience. Rubbing my dick all over her face, i eventually dropped my load right on her, hehe and the best part is she just stood there and took it like a champ, not running off to clean her face which i hate when girls do that.

Executive summary:

Looks:6.5/10 (Good complexion)
Body:7/10 (Curves and meat in the nice areas, but not the exceedingly slim and sexy type)
Tits:9/10 (Excellent for tit fuck lovers)
BJ:9/10 (45mins non stop what can i say)
COF:No rating, priceless (COF without running off)
FJ: I don't fuck anymore, nice trimmed pussy though
Attitude:9/10 Great basically does whatever you want

I just wanted to point out, it appears that while some people have a knack for business, it appears pierce has a knack for pussy, bring in consistently good performing pussy that is.
Thank You Bro Woot on the First Blood FR on JayMi...

ExpectinG to see more Power FR coming upZ !!!