View Single Post
Old 15-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
doublekeen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: PIERCE HAREM - JAYMI, RubbinG yr Dick all over her flawless Skin (Pic AvaiL)

FR on Jaymi.....

Was studying for an exam. Got overcome but the sudden urge to release.

Contacted a few but pierce was the 1st to reply. Asked him who is still available at this ungodly hour.

Like a bot of lightning i rush to the nearest atm and jumped into the taxi. Siao liao my heart was racing so fast that is was pounding against my rip cage. Recieved the infamous sms, i felt like i was in chinese period drama "sen zhi tao wan shui wan shui wan wan shui".... Room num ###.

At that moment face a little red. I was like a boy in novel brought to a xmas tree asked to choose from a huge stash of presents but could only take 1. Pressed the door bell. Trust me i was like waiting for my exam results.

The door sprung open in i saw a fair skin lady in a oversized office lady shirt. That gave me the eroctic feeling. Striped into our birthday suit and headed straight to the showers. Her body was of perfect proportion. Considering 60% Singaporean women have A cups. Fair skinned petite. Neatly trimed pussy hair. For a moment i was a little ashamed. Exam period din trim my unkemp bush for weeks le.

TCSS in my basic thai i aquired after 3 years chionging CAT 40 since NS days. Not really basic Thai a native speaker would be proud to converse in. Apparently i consider it pre sex language in basic Thai.

Shower was standard SOP. Cant blame her She looked very tired. 2am +++.

Jumped onto the bed. Cat bath was fast and furious. Junior was already nodding it head in approval. With each passing lick my dickhead began to swell. After the once crumpled skin was stretched drum tight emitting a pinkish shiny glow. I could see my own reflection. Think some of the reflection might have signaled her that it was time for phrase 2.

I was defenceless held at her mercy... Me being KS i opted for Bj instead. CAPS on. Bj was nothing to shout about. Dun consider myself well hunged but my whole dick wasnt in her mouth. Thus i conclude there was no deep throat. She was industrious though. Bobbing her head as she assulted my already badly trumatized junior. Was given a breather.

Phrase 3 she loaded herself onto my steel firing pin and began to go into this "denkee" like trance. Bouncing up and down but mindful enough not to piledrive her body weight into my pubic region. Time for me to "workout" as i fliped her into missionary. Me being ever so KS, decide to cut exercise after 2 minutes, (scared condom break).

Phrase 4 stripped my firing pin into its raw position and instruct her to polish it with KY. Not may gals know where my hj spot it lol not suprisingly she got it wrong too. Took over guided her fingers to my sacks. Instantly she knew my intentions and she teased them. By then there were signs of a inpending eruption. A little trail of skiny precum was the pre salvo warning. Like the insugence on Iraq i refuse to give up. Went into turbo mode, in a flash i surcomed to involuntery spasms. Like the a hot spring geyser i unloaded on to those twin nature marvels. All the cumshots recorded near misses. They were just 2mm away frm the tip of her nipples. None the less they manage to flow in to overwhelm the target. After the final salvo was fired her left nip was completely covered with goo.

Recovered and headed to the showers. Checked my hp FUG 21 missed calls frm my gf. Sian ... no 2nd round paid and left.

Face: 6 one man meat another poision very average imo
Boobs: 7 What more can u ask for perfect symetrical proportion. Lack the size for fetish though.
Body: 7 Not bad no complains.
Pussy: 8 Very typical thai pussy enuff said.
Attitude: 9 Very good Never Complain Or Rush. I changed caps for bj and fj done without sian look or angry body language very accomodating.
GFE: 6 somehow din manage to connect.

RTF: 1st let me thank the Sg goven $600 GST rebates hahahahahahah. I have another target PIERCE that will be my RTF hahaha