Old 13-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Let me share with you guys my experience at Dr. Holmes.

Now Dr. Homes if i remember rightly is sandwiched between Eruptions and Gentlemans Club. More on Eruptions and Gentlemans Club later.

Let me get back to Dr. Holmes first. On the outside Dr. Holmes looks pretty interesting. You feel you wanna go in. But once inside you notice its not that great a place.

So my friend and I sat at the bar. We asked for Draught Beer. Incidentally Dr. Holmes serves the cheapest beer at Fields or rather Upper Fields. What i did like about the place is that its one of the very few places that serve Draught Beer, the glasses were really frozen (had quite a bit of ice on them), so when you actually drank the beer there was not much loss in temperature and hence the beer had not lost much of its flavour. Actually they serve pretty good beer.

The barman is a friendly chap. He made a lot of efforts in trying to get us to come again and touting the taste of his beer and his service at the bar.

Interestingly the SYTS who are expected to dance on the dance floor forgot that their job is dancing. Instead they got into a cat fight. 2 of the SYTS got into a real cat fight. They fought tugging at each others hairs and pulling at the bras until the bras came out. Some of the GROs were initially laughing watching the cat fight. Later when the scene turned ugly they rushed on stage to stop the cat fight. Towards the end there were about 10-15 staff on stage trying to stop the cat fight. Finally the 2 SYTs were seperated.

What a cat fight display?

The next day i asked my friend if he wanted to visit Dr. Holmes again. He remarked "Why? You wanna witness another Cat fight again?" I said what about the beer... He replied forget the beer....

Actually from the inside of Dr. Holmes you can walk into Eruptions. The bars seem connected in some way.

Now regarding Eruptions they have this famous tagline... Not sure if you guys have read it... "Everyday class from 6pm-9pm" "Dun be late for class". With girls in school uniform...pretty interesting place. Nice place to sit down too.

More about eruptions later.