Old 07-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XEye is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Clean joints for massage and specials

In all of my time having fun, I have never bargained with the WL.

Why ? Respect ...

Respect for myself that for a pussy I do not negotiate. I am not that hard up. There is this pride in me. I dont take pride in being able to hunt for the best bargain or being able to bargain price down.

Respect for the WL/FL. It is the most shitty job in the world as it is. If that is the price she think is fair or what she must charge, I respect.

Some treat the WL/FL like trash but looking back into their own actions, their attitude, perspective and their claim of "conquer", it is worse.

For me, I ask and hear their price. Can accept, on, else just smile and polite and reject. By reject I dont mean to comment its too ex. I just say "no but thanks."

It does not matter to me about market price... it is just consensus. Spoiling the market ? think about it ... we are all guilty in being more generous while we have that bit more to spend.

If you are willing to part with that cash for that lady, that we have something on, she gets to earn her keeps and you get your relieve. It is all about value systems.

No woman can be measured with money, even she is a WL/FL. They are human for goodness's sake.