Old 15-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MilO King deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 34C shanghai young taitai

A Million thanks to bro fl_slayer for sharing Xiao Ling’s contact. Managed to contact her this afternoon after bro slayer PM me. No second thought, put my work aside. Call and book appt with her and met her at lor 13.

Ermm first look, dun really feel that she so great abt to bonk maybe with her spect on but when we reach hotel. She look better with w/o the spec and we started to tcss here and there.

I straight away salute went she had her dress remove!! haha .... HEr BOOB .. oh man is damn solid !! C cupper .... haha start sucking her neh neh lor SHIok "song Song" to jurong liao .

after those SOP bathing, me start jumping on to the bed and she bbbj me with the minty liquid for washing mouth one lor. SHIOK man so cool and i ask to suck my ball and got this sound "POP" here and there. haha once again "SONG". after which started on the massage, she use the baby oil pour on me and use her neh neh rubba my Lan Jiao Tou !!! then also got the neh neh fuck hahah feeling like being in the heaven !!

haha the best part is i catbath her from her neck to neh neh then waist and her ***** haha

buay ta han already so she cap me and me feel so shiok and unloaded ...

the rest haha wash up and up cloth go work lor ....

and my whole day is dreaming of her (.)(.) neh neh pok !!

A Gem that i will RTF her agian when my pay come... at least bonk her twice ... bonk her until pak lau ling dao man !!

Name: Xiaoling
Figure: Good !! damn solid C Cupper!!! must teh her neh neh (ops)
bbbj: 8/10
look: 6.5/10
dmg: $80 + $20 + $2

Once again Thank Bro slayer !!