View Single Post
Old 23-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local gal looking for money to clear heavy debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven1982 View Post
as a friend i try to tell her dun do this is not easy and what if someone she know came to know abt it or what if someone treat her badly behind the walls etc alot of factor, but she is in a heavy debt so she think no choice...

it's not easy for me too, you know every mms cos how much?
i'm stress for her and for myself, i also did not know how to post the pics till now...
if possible those bro who i mms but no reply nvm at least help me post her pics after u pcc with it or those who know how to post the let me know i will mms you and u help me thanks...

i just want to peace settle everything for her and go...
would not have post if it's not for her, what if my friends find out???
what if my family find out??? how will they think of me???

i just want peace not to find trouble here thanks alot to those misunderstands me...
Yo, in that case why not ask her to consider working under me? I treat my gals good and protect them well. Moreover the gate is open to do invitation, do consider me. You don't have to worry about your family finding out about what you are doing and the gal doesn't have to worry about getting the wrong clients. PM me if you are interested!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!