View Single Post
Old 29-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!
26 yo Massuese from Shen Yang

I did a search and can’t find a similar thread so please excuse me if you had started the same thread and I’ll divert my thread to yours.

Here goes … my FR.
Received a sms when I was still stationed overseas, it was my dear masseuse Ping Ping whom had came back from her native land PRC to Singapore. Communicated thru’ SMS recapturing our days together but told her I can only be backed end July.

Managed to meet her this Monday, 28th July and she still look the same as last time and has not much changed but more mature looking, almost could not recognized her when she came into the room.

Good medium massage from neck to toes, somehow I am the more sensitive type so when she massage near the inner tight, my little brother just Mari-Kita and quite uncomfortable when you laid on your belly with your brother harden against the KOAYA mattress spring. OUCH! Lucky spring never prick my little brother. Her massage not the piano typing and she is not a time watcher. She massage me in her undergarment, bra and panties only so can have some body contact.

I am just helping her to recommend keen brothers whom are keen in massage and I am not her OKT. I am just helping to earn some money to cover her expenses in Singapore. She mentioned one brother had tried recommending her services in Sammy-boy before named Ah Liang but so many brother Ah Liang so which brother Ah Liang?

Her Statistics (Agar-ation)
Name: Ping Ping
Origin: Shen Yang
Looks: 8/10 (pleasant looking)
Hair: Long Curly Hairdo
Skin: Fair
Ht.: 167cm
Wt.: 52kg
Bustline: 34B
Waistline: 27
Hip: 32
Damage: $60/hour + $20 Rm + $20 tips.

Sorry she does not feel comfortable with Indians and other races brothers so very sorry about it.

Keen brother whom had been generous and given your FL contacts to me will be given priority. Please pm me. I keep a record who are the brothers who shares but I understood those who did not as we need to be discreet and confidential about our contacts.

ps - please have patience as i do not check my pm often maybe just once a day by home.
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)

Last edited by seanlaw; 29-07-2008 at 10:45 PM.