View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

Here are my few cents on Bro TE....he is one of the best OKT in business and very honest. When asked he will tell you very clearly how the girl is and what she can do and what she cannot.....Only time i disagreed with him was on Krystal....she looks good ....far better than Jessie etc:-)....Why is he expensive? it is a demand and supply issue and as the economy is tanking you will see price will drop.....give about 4 months. His girls are very well dressed......the only thing i do not like about girls in this business who does not want to fuck Indian , malay etc as if the girls think one cock is better or a malay or indian are worst off then a Chinese then they are mistaken. The girls are in business to get fucked for money and as long as the guy is decent, well behaved, clean they should not have a issue......As a princple I do not believe in racist attitudes......my parents are mixed Euroasian and Chinese...

I salute Bro TE, CyberOKT, BA to keep the standards up and keep us safe....the Hyatt Guy:-)