View Single Post
Old 27-08-2008, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 19 years old chinese Permanent Resident, Hesper

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
She is really a gem. She is not the prettiest of the lot but she made up with it with her tall slim figure with lots of frenching and a heavenly CIM. Sex was responsive as well. all in all, I am surprise that she is not as popular as other TE's girl.

RTF. Yes.. definitely.. but I don't know when it will be.. shucks.. to many to choose from.
Thanks for the really wonderful and enticing FR! Well, the reason that she's not popular is becos she is a Permanent Resident, previously from China and many tends to compare her to the vast majority of China gals in Geylang, not understanding that there are educated and better quality ones around too. Seriously, under my harsh filtering for only good quality gals, Hesper must be very good to be able to work for me despite being from China. If she is a local Singaporean, I would had market her for 400/1/1 but due to her status, i had priced her at 260/1/1 yet many are still stereotyping.

I have faith in her, she will be popular, just hope she doesn't quit before that. She did mentioned once, wanting to quit and get a full time job. Anyway glad you had enjoyed yourself!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!