Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
LiveLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $50 Package Deal, Foot Massage, Body Massage, BJ/BBBJ, HJ FJ

Hi All

Thanks to bro khwt8888, below is the fr which i have just came back. Its not really a fr, it is actually a mr as my little bro just refuse to stand up, no hard feeling on ZL as her massage is champ.

Reach Chinatown81 after my work at 6.45, waited for ZL for 5 mins and finally she arrived acrossing the road. Although in my mind i know her is MILF, but i still hoping for someone that can make my bro stand. When i saw her, ok i tell myself, thats it only massage and nothing else. Went up the rm locate at second level, strip and bath together. The feeling was like a mum bathing her son. Nevermind, dry myself and proceed to lie on the bed and there she started her legendary massage on my shoulders, chest, stomach, legs and back. I could only say she is the best massage i ever had as every point she pressed is right on the spot. Lastly she gave me a foot reflexology which is a plus point as im planning to play soccer tomorrow .
After that, she tries to get intimidate by touch and stroking my didi and ask me if i have cd, i told her i dun have and she immediately say she brought some, got a shock and i brush her off saying im not into this. But seriously i would consider if she is 20 years younger. After that we put on our clothes and paid her and we left.

Weight: 60 plus kg
Height: 160 plus cm
Boobs: C+
Skin: not very white with a few scar patch.
Massage: 8.5/10 (recommand to those who needs a good massage)
HJ: never try
BJ: never try
FJ: never try.
Damage $50 + $30(Rm)

Ok thats all folks.