View Single Post
Old 10-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by lament
Problem is i knew them at different times.

Come on, its just in the name of fun not love. I went to Jazzy in the begining to hide from my gal who works at bluestar and I ended up with more than i bargained for. Most of my gals quite sayng me. mind you no monetary terms involved purely relationship.

One coming back this sunday have not come back for almost 3 months. She is coming back with her good friend. Problem is I have also bonked her good friend as she wanna "potong jalan".

As for the other gal coming back on Monday, I got to know her a couple weeks back and so did not expect her to come back so fast.

so this is the beginning of my headache....................
Well U can help them by intro to some of us here.......

Never been to jazzy be4 so wouldnt mind going down if U willing to intro me yr friends.