Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KingRay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fresh Meaty 36c giving SHIOK MASSAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
Been feeling tired for the past few days, got a call from my friend n he told me that he had this PRC from Haerbin who just reach shore n she is providing good massage. Thinking of releasing some tension within my muscle, i give her a call n book her in a hotel at chinatown. Within 10 min of our appointment, she came knocking on my door. She is not those SYT but MILF look with a low cut dress with a huge asset n freshy meaty type (I love meaty gal)

After my shower i was ask to lie down on the bed n the next thing she undress to bra n panty n started to massage me. Her skill is very good n she know all the point n where to press hard, her massage stroke is well trained too, she told me she learn to massage back in china. while she was massaging her smooth skin came to contact with me n wow its feel good. After 40min of massage she caress my inner thigh n started to massage my ball, my bro in no time is pointing upward, then she ask me whether i would love to have a HJ n i ask her how about FJ, she told me that she is very new n just came here, she is still not willing to do it, but she is willing to let me play with her. At the end i opt for a HJ.

While she was stroking n caressing my bro n ball, i unhooked her bra, wow her breast is big (36c) n its soft, i was busy squeeing n sucking on it, also while i was stroking her crotch, its wet n man! to bad i can FJ her as it with be even more shiok. Lastly, couldnt control much longer n shoot. she clean me up n TCSS for awhile n we left.

She sms me that nite to help her to post n her is it:

Name: Annie
Face: 6.5 (Not for syt looker, more to MILF)
body: 7.5 (Meaty n freshy but not fat)
Boob: 36c
Bottom: nice freshy butt good for doggy, if she is will to FJ)
Massage:9/10 (her skill is very good in my opinion)
HJ: nice good stroke
Service: 8/10 (very chatty n to yr needs)
FJ: As for that bros outhere u need to discuss with her, she might do it n who know, u get 1st blood.
Damage: 60/1hr + HJ (Rm Ex)

Do post a reply or pm me for her ctc, if u are just a nos collector just leave me alone. Cheers!n Great Day
GOOD NEWS GUYS, JUST CHAT WITH ANNIE N SHE IS WILLING TO PROVIDE FJ SERVICE N DAMAGE IS AT $80/1/1HR WITH MASSAGE (ROOM N CD EXCULDED) CHEERS!