View Single Post
Old 20-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizolf View Post
You are absolutely right, it is obviously nothing to do with me in the first place but I could not stand a newbie being punished for asking a needful question humbly. There is so little info about Sg Golok here as very few or almost none actually cheong the little town, can't blame some loajiao for getting heated up for a question that he don't know anything to answer. If every question by a newbie is punished, how could newbie participate and return contribution to the forum?
Wizof, I think you need to improve on your inability to read properly. Bro the oracle already stated clearly reason why he zapped the newbie. I think it is only fair for him to do that.

In fact, if I'm not wrong there is a thread on Sg Golok, he should have do some reading before asking question in the wrong thread.

Well, as for you, I can only ask you to read properly before you misfire again.

p/s: not all of us here contribute FR, infro...etc, take a look around and you will know what I mean. I'm one that never contribute FR also, paiseh. but I do have my reason for not doing so.