Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
A helpful samster here was able to contact his Tg Balai polisi lobang for more info......... unfortunately the local polisi says the 3 were not detained by their men but by the Polisi Besar team from Jakarta

Anyway they are back in Singapore today after 12 million juta was paid to "jamin" the 3 of them this morning....... will be meeting up to tcss tomorrow evening so may be able to get the story on wat actually happened
From Jakarta? Either these guys are unlucky or someone set them up. I have never heard of jakarta police coming over to raid vice. They have so much vice there to clean up liao.

For drugs, yes, I heard of it, but that was upon request from USA side, very big case few years back.

Election time, they need $$$ too.

Keep us updated.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281