View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ladyboy "Education"

Quote:
Originally Posted by strange View Post
seems like local LBs are getting less.. the old one are growing older but we dun seems to see new ones
wonder where the new and younger local LBs hang out
You're right bro strange, the few local lbs are mainly in Changi and that maybe total max of 20 or even 30? Some can be found around the Orchard Towers area around 11 plus and even then not a big number.
It's strange, but Sgbutterfly, a local portal/forum for the transgender in Singapore has about 1,800 members. Given that it's open to anyone, let's just say half are true transgender; that's about 900! I'm guessing it's a case of them not wanting to be in the P4P line for one reason or another.
Maybe the temptation to go into P4P is not as strong as the less developed and poorer countries around us?
If you keep a sharp eye open you can spot trans around shopping centres etc. but they're mainly in conservative type clothing.
By the way, Sgbutterfly has a strict policy on not encouraging the forum to be used for "making contacts". So it's no P4P talk.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com