Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Skyvergil83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebitch View Post
this is my first FR...

i went to onestop yesterday after office hour...around 7pm
the place got crowded at 8pm... i just sat alone and ordered drink...got some SYT and MILF around... until 8.30pm only 2 PRC approached me...maybe bcoz i'm malay..i have communication problem too....tried to speak english to them but they didnt really understand..finally i decided to go out with disappointed feeling...but on my way out, i had eye contact with this one PRC, as usual she approached me in mandarin/chinese which i dont really understand....huh...since my didi so horny, i determine to make it happen...then came idea to text "80" in my mobile phone....she wrote back "120"....i wrote back "100"....& than she kinda agreed...she pointed me the direction of shoplot house beside the foodcourt...we went upstair..

the whole session just lasted less than 30 minutes....once in the room, straight strip naked....no wash/bath whatsoever...she started by licking my chest and nipple (less than 2 minutes) and straight BBBJ....since i'm too horny, my didi already up... after that she put in condom and applied KY to her pussy, she straight she went above me....after awhile, change position to missionary...but somehow my didi not fully erected...i asked her to lick my nipple and BBBJ once more...she seems quite unhappy but she did it..once my didi up again, she went above me again, pumping in that position about 15 minutes and shot my load...she wipe all the remaining KY...dress up back...paid her rm100...she kinda check my money whether its the real rm50....wtf...

name: dont know
face: 6/10 with kinda short & curly hair (blond/highlight fringe)
body: 6/10 (slim but her boobs look natural not so solid)
FK: n/a
BBBJ: 5/10 (less than 3 minutes)
AR: didnt ask
DATY: n/a
FJ: 5/10 (rush...no fun)
GFE: 1/10 (rush)
WIR: not for her...

the only word i she said in english was "bye"...

i'm also less 30YO...
can we go bonk together @ onestop next time ?...at least you can guide me there since i cant speak chinese/mandarin at all.. i really want to try xuang xuang...
haha...... i think it's better u learn to speak chinese from asking someone to guide you.....