Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborolight View Post
for those bro who got Xuang2 number...i tried to call her several times in this 2 weeks,but still fail to get her (however the phone is activated). i think she might back to mainland awhile (i din see her in the foodcourt as well).
Kindly enlight us if any bros see her back to One Stop.
Thanks.
since i cant get xuang2, so decided to explore again in the PW. saw a SYT, named QingQing, sweet talker, told me she can massage and including FJ..ok,try lo, few days din release my army jo.

name: qing qing (Green)
Look: 7.5/10 (quite cute, with WAWA hair)
body: 6/10 (C cup, body soso, tummy, skin not so smooth)
Massage: 1/10 (damn..been con, just touch here and there for 2 mins, she said will give me a relaxing massage and i have expected it.)
FJ: NIL (like others, keep turning head, and use their hand to push us away)
AR: NIL
BBBJ: 2/10 (1 pt for BBBJ, 1 pt for 3mins, wanted to cap me right after my didi awake, but i insist her to give me a bbbj..)
FJ: 6/10 (her vaginal is very short, meaning your didi easily touch the bottom, quite tight. She are so light and small rack which make u feel that you are fucking a school girl. she keep asking to Fuck slowly as my didi touched her bottom...'WTF, i want to make my money worth', in my mind.regardless her begging, i pumped her harder and harder. she screamed like no tomorrow <really screaming,no joke>, and i worry people next door might heard it.Miss, doggy, Miss ...finally unload my army)
GFE: 6/10 (at least no rushing, no complain, and accomodating)
WIR: unlikely, still miss xuangxuang