View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chio sch teachers

During my secondary 2 - 3 years, I got an Indian teacher..her name was Ms Sharon... if those who saw this and know, sure know what i mean..she has a big set of tits..around C to D i think...and even though she's indian, she has the tone of a middle eastern asian beauty..like those bare stomach dancer. And though she damm chio, she also damm fierce, always shout at people and stare at those who di siao her...but the most impt part was she wear those damm tight fit & low cut tops to lessons which will make all the guys stare at her...

So there was this incident where we have to sort our files and stuff and apparently my file miss out some worksheet and together with 3 - 4 guys we have to stay behind.. that day Ms Sharon was wearing this tight black blouse which got us all hard up down there.. so while she sat down on the teacher's table i stood up and look down into the clevage.. it was damm song... especially when i see her white fat tits covered in a black bra to match the blouse...my didi soon hard and i think she notice it so she just say ok you can go now without even telling me to redo the worksheets or what.. guess she don't like people fantasize her lol.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!