View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
TNNlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For boobs lover PRC MEME ( PICs ATTACHED)

Thanks for the contact TS. Got to meet this lady and promised to help her advertise... or rather i'm just reporting.

When i first saw her from far, she didn't seem like that gorgeous. But her looks grows more on me. we went to the room and i start sucking her boobs and she's so high on that. i started fingering and she got even higher and then an orgasm. She complimented me on the skills but i said got finger skills is nothing to shout about. We bathed. On the bed, she gave me a cat bath and it was great. She licked my balls in circular fashion. I was capped and BJ-ed.Not bad for BJ, with helmet. I respect her decision to be safe.

After quite some time, she mounted on me. Then we changed position to missionary. She is a screamer. She had orgasms, maybe more easily after her period. She stayed still lying there by herself for some minutes. She commented on the episode before we both washed up.

Summary
Face: 6.9
Boobs: 8.2 (75D)
Size: Petite
Friendliness: 8
RTF: Yes

She's returning in a month's time. She has kept asking me to help her intro friends. So Threadstarter, do your job She is a nice person and take good care of her yeah bros.