Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Yeah they try hard to mark territory... but for us we want to use as many as possible...like the maid A i tried yesterday awesome blow job although in the last one year she put on a bit of weight and not as pretty as before...

Yeah when her friends come good to save all numbers cause next time we can use or share with other bros like what i do sometimes....

and the thrill of loading the entire gang of friends is mind blowing.... hard to explain....

i still remember fucking the aunt who was 32 followed by her niece who was 25. the aunt did not know i fucked the neice... the neice knew i liked the aunt but thought i had not fucked her aunt... end up i fucked both and both don no that i fucked the other party as welll.

but in this gang of 4 also they are yet to know i fucked all of them... according to their information i have only fucked 3 ah ha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro, that sound like what I used to do before .. the problem with pinays, is one girl claim you, no other girl will come near you .. unless you fkkk the girl hard, and ignore her .. then she will cry to all her friend that she got fkkked hard, and want more fkkk .. then all her friend will come looking for you .. like 'curiosity kill the cat' .. haha ..

Good fun bro, as long as nobody get 'loaded' or get 'super glue' .. moral of the story - keep safe and always use protection, even if the girl claim she want hot sperm inside .. or be ready to be shocked with a $ 1000 plus bil, or threat or both ..

Keep rocking, cheers