View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Here's another one which I tried recently. Went down to L18H44 to look for G11, but she was busy. So pop by H38 and was deciding between the 2 busty WLs G09 and G08. Chose G09 coz she looks sweeter with her long hair, sweet face and deep cleavage. Too bad her attitude did not match her looks.

Girl Number : L18H38G09
Name : Mui
Looks : Sweet. I chose her coz she was quite pretty, with long hair.
Body : Very slim. Could use with a bit more flesh,but still good. Very slim fat-free body, with tanned skin.
Boobs : Nice C-cups. These are the firm perky kind. If you looked at them from the side, they stick out of her body in a triangular shape. Look from the front and you see each boob is circular in shape with her nips almost precisely at the center, not those pear or tear-drop shaped boobs. Firm and nice. Dark brown nips. Very nice boobs.
Service : Not so good. It was clear she was going through the motions, and she was extremely bored throughout. Did not smile even once, and was mechanical and robotic. Hey, I'm not looking for a girlfriend, but at least be friendly to your customers mah.
Shower : SOP. Washed me quite thoroughly with plenty of soap.
Catbath : SOP. Nothing great, but it was very nice to grab her big boobs and rub them, and her nips became harder instantly.
BJ : Average.
FJ : She looked so bored that it almost made me lose interest. She kept looking around the room like she's deciding if she should redecorate the room or something. But I stared at her big jugs and bonked away to a reasonably satisfying climax. Man, a nice pair of boobs can solve any problem, haha.
HJ : NA
Language : Speaks English
Room : Very small and cramped. Has mirror on side and ceiling. Side mirror good for viewing her boobs while doggying her. Too bad she hung lots of girly stuff on it and blocked the view partially.
RTF : Probably no. I prefer girls who dun behave like as if you owe them money or that she's doing you a favor.

If you dun mind bo-chup attitute, and love slim body and tanned skin and big and very perky boobies, can give her a try. Otherwise, there are better ones elsewhere.