View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 16
arpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Soft & Natural C-cup Boobs with AWESOME service at only 80/1/1 !! (w AWESOME Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by davexiong88 View Post
Thanks Bro arpeggi 4 lisa cont... After a quick shower, I asked her for a massage,massage can be improved.She started giving me an unbelievable hand job and i could feel the cum starting in my balls,i told her to stop and ask her using her breast to rub against my body, then slowly licking me all over then to my dick. She moved her tongue in circles around my dick while alternating between deep, heavy sucks and light, teasing ones.
I keep grabbed her tits and started sucking on the nipples. Within a few min I came all over the surrounding shrubbery and her. It was totally like heaven.

Thanks a lot for the informative FR dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkedo View Post
Thanks bro arpeggi for lisa number. overall quite a patience lady. Too cut short below is the FR

Name: Lisa
Looks: 5/10
Boobs: Soft
BBBJ: 5/10(she blows me with cap on)
HJ: 9/10 (She really patience on this 1)
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 6/10 (Chatty)
Thanks a lot, she can really give a handjob right..?

(Thank you very much)