Thread: ChangRai
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2004, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
hi,

for accomodation
the best hotel i know of is Wiang Inn Hotel. Should cost at least 1500 to 2000 bahts per night.

Another one is Wangcome Hotel, which cost around 1000 to 1200 bahts. Both of these hotels are near the Night Market, which is near to the bus interchange.

I personnally stay in Wangcome hotel which one thing I like is its location. Centrally located.

for sanuk,
there is a massage parlour and a karakoe inside the Wiang Inn Hotel. I quite like the sideline gal in the massage parlour. Similar to those u find in Bangkok, but a bit smaller.

For A-go-go bar, there are about 4 small A-go-go bar near the Wangcome hotel. if u want the detail, i can tell u later. there are also some traditional massage opposite the Wangcome hotel, which u can choose the gal. dun expect high standard. i try one before. no special is offer to me.

there is another "illegal" ayam farm at a small lane called Soi Lang Wat Jet Yod. Inside there are quite a few young gal. The lane is not easy to find, and you might not know which house is the gal in, and it is quite dark. My advise is to approach the tuk-tuk driver. there is one tuk-tuk driver who is always opposite Wiang Inn Hotel, across the road. He is always there to look out for customer to go to the ayam farm. you can try to ask him to bring u there.

Bascially the gal in Chiang Rai is the most beautiful I find in Thailand. Better than Chiang Mai. If u got time, can go to Mae Sai or even Tacheilek of Myanmar there to explore. Got gals there too. If you want info., i can give u after u reply.