Old 12-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
best_jilat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quality Hotel KL

yesteerday ive been to this place to have my first experience there. reach the place at about 3.00 pm. ask the okt for the girls that working on that day. the girls parade and among them are ling ling, angie and cindy whom have been described as the ang pai there. the okt suggested me to choose the new nl wl with big breast. but must wait for another half an hour. age about 23 but im not interseted coz im looking for experience wl with great service. finally choose cindy and took full package with massage cost rm 208.
wait in the room and finally she came. very friendly and take me to the shower. seems so sincere. after shower ask her to massage me. i think she gave me a great massage for wls. after that she gave me a greatest catbath ive ever experieced in my whole damn life, she lick all over my body from head to toe. seems that she gave the service like she love me. ass rimming is the most exciting for about 10 minutes. wow. then i cannot tahan anymore ask her to lick her tits. she gave her tits like give her brestfeeding to me with full of passion and desire. seem like im really turned her on. as conclusion, this is the greatest bonk i have experience so far and i have never imagine that sex life has a such a wonderful experience. now im really missed her and if im rich i will go there everyday to have sex with her. thats the prettiness and worth to have sex with an experience wl's

Fr
face 8.5/10
body 7/10
ar 11/10
catbath 15/10
gf 18/10 (she was like enjoying having sex with me. shiiiit
wir - anybody out there can sponsor me?