Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Thanks bro. Today have been texting...interestingly this girl has a rather decent command of English. I had asked her to go out with me (food, drinks, party.....just her and me) and her reply is "why not ?" but she only free on Sundays......I had told her I like her and wanted her.....and she seems ok....hehehehe.....wish me luck on this.
Yes..bro blursam,
most maids here even from Indon have a decent command of english and can sms well.
the indon maid that you are smsing now and with abit of luck and sweet talk then you will be rewarded when she meets you one-to-one. Good luck with her, cheers!! Happy bonking!

Those who upped me....I shall return favor, thanks!