View Single Post
Old 14-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
iBonked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fair skin Pinay Boob Lovers! BBBJ + CIM! 7 days only!

got ctc last week.. finally got a chance to set an appointment...

drag me out to an unfamiliar battleground.. but what the heck.. sometimes seeing other backyard is good..

proceed to the love nest.. took a room and sms room number...

10mins-15mins... no reply... sms again room number and asked to reply.. just to make sure she got the sms...

Ding Dong! door bell rings... and.. the first FL i got with the exact look as her posted pic was... that;s the good thing about live photos... =D

tcss a lil.. she's a bit shy... dunno why.. maybe kinda new on this setup.. not sure... but after some more tcss started caressing her and frenching.. whoa! atmosphere changed.. as if a totally different girl that came in room.. try to remove her dress but still shy.. hahahha..

dim the lights.. hit the shower.. pretty SOP...

head back to bed.. then thereeeeee sheee gooooooooes! jump on top of me and started frenching.. followed by catbath... then BBBJ.. which actually feels good.. after sometime.. maybe she got tired.. came up and started frenching again.. so i flip her out and service her in return... try to play her but she said she doesn't like the feeling of having a finger inside her...

hmmm... i just whisper to her that.. maybe my finger could make her change her mind! hahahaha! so continuing to service her and she got high.. and my finger maybe had change her point of view for a minute there.. or let me say 10mins.. =D she moans.. twisted her body several times.. curses but not in the bad way.. and there she goes.. asked me to stop.. asked her why.. if i am hurting her.. she said no.. it;s soo good that she;s about to squirt if i continue.. hahahha..

she's back on top of me.. did her catbath thingy again and proceed to BBBj again... ended in CIM..

tcss a bit.. decided to let go of the 2nd shot as i am about to be late for an appointment.. spend soo much time on foreplay.. and her good bbbj..

Bonked : Dimple
Face: 7/10 (pic by TS is WYSIWY[F] =D)
Body: 7/10 (typical.. it's the service that counts..)
Boobs: 7/10 (refer to previous FRs)
Frenching: 8/10 (passionate.. at first.. gets hot and wild when the heat starts to get going.. =D)
BBBJ : 9/10 (CIM! CIM! CIM!)
FJ : - (BBBJ was so good... opted to CIM instead!)
GFE : 8/10 friendly and caring)

overall experience.. not bad... not bad at all.. ! iBonked!